Thursday 24 April 2014

Don't drown in your tears babe

The universe is my friend.  I remember this each time I feel I'm in a terrible position and unable to move forward.  Should I decide to focus on finding my treasure, I will continue on a path where experiencing some not so subtle pains is a part of the process.  The process means looking at the difficult experiences and deciding who you are after that.  I had a wonderful weekend recently, meditating, observing the plant near the balcony window and marveling at the lines and patterns on each leaf.  I was eager after this to notice and pick up on all kinds of shapes and patterns in nature.  I observed heart shaped stones I picked up on the beach and thought how the Universe might be sending me some love each time I visit the ocean and come across heart shaped stones.  Your heart, it tells me, is something you've also got to nurture.  You cant bury it under your work all the time, it'll feel sore under all that weight.  Maybe I should live at the beach, so that I can breathe in bliss and be delighted with every stone I pick up.  Maybe I should also pay a little more attention to the heart inside so that it can also drift freely swimming in an endless sea of happiness.  I like this feeling, I think the heart shaped stones are all little pieces of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment